Why can't i use USB device(Pen driver/ DVDROM) to install Windows 7 on J3160NH?
Answer: This is because Braswell platform(J3160NH) only has USB 3.0 port and also Windows 7 OS CD doesn't bundle USB 3.0 driver.
You may follow below process to create Windows 7 OS image with USB 3.0 driver.
1. Download Windows tool from below link and unzip to a temporary folder on your system.
2. Connect the USB pen drive to the your system.
3. Right-click the file WindowsTool.exe and select Run as Administrator.
4. Choose the Source Path of the Windows 7 image file. From ISO file or DVD ROM.
5. Choose your USB Disk Volume and press "Start"to begin the creation process.
6. Wait for the process to finish. It might take up to 20 minutes.
7. Use the USB pen drive to install OS.