I am using Racing series motherboard and can not get POST what should I do?
1. If your Motherboard is included in following list you can follow the instruction to restore BIOS. (Z270GT9, Z270GT8, Z270GT6, Z270GT4, B250GT5, B250GT3, Z170GT7, H170GT3, B150ET3, B150GT3, B150GT5, )
How to restore a damaged BIOS ROM
1. Download the BIOS file from www.biostar.com.tw for the proper motherboard model.
2. Copy the BIOS file to a USB pen.
3. Power on motherboard with the undamaged BIOS ROM and press [F12] key during POST screen.
4. After POST screen, BIOS-FLASHER utility will pop out.
5. Switch to the damaged BIOS ROM using onboard BIOS switch.
6. Choose [fs0] to search for BIOS file.
7. Choose BIOS file from the USB flash (pen) drive, then press [Y] key to start BIOS update.
8. Press [Y] key to restart system after BIOS flash complete.
10. If the above can not resolve your problem please contact with our service center for further help thank you.