What should I do if the M.2 SSD is not detected after motherboard powers on?
If the M.2 SSD device is not detected, please try following methods for troubleshooting.
1. Ensure your M.2 device is working properly on other computers.
2. Reinstall M.2 device. Make sure it is installed properly.
3. Try another M.2 socket, if your motherboard has more than one M.2 sockets.
4. Ensure the device is recognized in BIOS.
a. Press delete when the system boots up to enter BIOS.
b. Go to Advanced >NVMe Configuration
5. Try other M.2 devices from the storage support list.
Please go to BIOSTAR website to find the storage support list based on your motherboard model.
6. If your M.2 device is in Legacy boot mode, please enable CSM support.
a. Press delete to enter BIOS.
b. Go to Advanced > CSM Configuration / Go to Boot menu
c. Enable CSM support.
d. Press F10 save & exit.