Biostar Microtech USA Corp Standard Warranty Policy
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30 Pacific time: 626-581-1055 Menu Select 2.
Three year warranty applies to USA and Canada only
Motherboards, 3 year manufacturer's limited warranty (Parts & Labor) based on manufacturers date code which can be found on the serial number.
VGA Cards, 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty (parts and labor) based on manufacturers date code which can be found on the serial number.
Serial numbers look like 70000k83455555. The number 8 34 = Year 2008 week 34.
VGA card Serial numbers K062205555. The number 6 22 = Year 2006 week 22.
The serial numbers can be found on back side of the product or on the retail box.
Biostar products have been tested for quality control and free of defects prior to shipping. If a product is not working properly, please contact our technical support staff so they may assist you. Recommend to visit TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORM. A RMA case number may be given if cannot find a solution. The RMA will be used to start on the repair/replacement process of the product. Or you can start RMA process by filling RMA request form RMA REQUEST FORM
The following is covered under the RMA process.
- Repair / Replacement at Biostar discretion
- One way shipping at Biostar expense.
What is not covered under warranty.
- Damages that are caused by misuse, tampered, improper installation
- Not liable in anyway to purchaser for any damages. This includes, but not limited to, loss in
revenue, wages, or any other incidental or consequential damages from the inability to use a
- Your package is lost or cannot be located when shipped to us. Recommend you send packages
that can be tracked and confirmed person of receipt.
- Missing parts or accessories, if anytime there is a missing item, contact your place of purchase
immediately and let them know the situation, hopefully this can be resolved at that level.
OEM/Refurbished products may not come fully packaged.
- Compatibility issues, however we will try our best to resolve any compatibility issues
In event of second RMA. Of course we would not want this but in reality this does happen, could be any reason number of reasons.
- We will issue call tag to retrieve product so you do not need to pay shipping.
- If we cannot find any problems or issues with our product, or could not duplicate your reported
problem, a $20.00 service fee will be required for return shipment.
- If we find RMA'd product defective, we will repair/replace at no charge.
Refurbished or open box items, warranty varies, please check with place of purchase for warranty info.
Please send product only, do not send accessories or other parts if not requested as they may not be returned.
ATTN: RMA # (RMA # can be obtained from Biostar Support Staff)
18551 East Gale Ave
City of Industry, CA 91748